Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
This round serves as elimination round. Each participant will be given a MCQ question paper to solve. It will consist of 50% c++ related question, 25% any of technical question & 25% aptitude based questions.
This round will have two levels based on UNIX knowledge.
Level 1:- A Computer system will be allocated to every contestants. All the contestants will be ask to login into Ubuntu operating system by cracking the password of the system.
Level 2:- All the qualified contestants from level 1 will be given hint about the destination where the problem statement is. This searched problem statement will lead them to final round.
In the final round all the qualified candidates will have to solve the problem statement which they had found in level 2.
Round 1:- Candidates will selected as per their aptitude marks & no of registrations.
Round 2:- Contestants will be selected on the basis of time. Candidates first to complete the task will be selected for final round.
Round 3:- This level will again be judged on the basis of complete execution and least time taken. The participants to finish their code, first and second, without any errors, will be announced the winners.
1. Individual only one participation.
2.There will be two winners that is first and second winner.
3. Any access to the internet will be consider as cheating. If any participant found doing this so he/she will be disqualified immediately. For disqualification only participation will only responsible.
4. Participant must be present for the event at given time and given place. Absence of participant will be automatically disqualified the participant.
5. Any misbehavior from the participant during the event may lead to disqualification.
6. All participant must report 30 minutes before the event starts.
7. Every participant should have their id card or at least one proof of identity.
8. All the teams are required to bring the registration receipt with them.
9. In case of any inconvenience or doubts during the competition, participant are required to seek the help of the volunteers present or to event head.
10. All rights are reserved with tesla committee.
11. In case of any disrupts, the final world will be remain with the organization. Decision of the judge will be final.
12. In case of event if there is required new rules will be create.
13. In case of any computer or power failure we expect the coordination of the participant.
UC HACKPRO Stands for UNIX Hacking and C++ Programming.
C++ is an object oriented programing language. Which is popularly use for writing compliers and operating system.
UNIX is an open source operating system where we can add our own code to OS. So we are giving you chance to show your show your knowledge.
For this you will not need any extra knowledge just your basics should be strong.
So give your best!!!!