Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
This round is all about the MCQ’s. This is an elimination round. Each participant will be given a objective question paper of Java to solve within a given time. The participant must correctly answer the questions to qualify for the next round.
This is also the elimination round. Each participant will be given a puzzle to solve and the answer of the puzzle will be a program which the participant has to code. The program will be basic not much complex, For ex: Checking string is palindrome or not, etc.
This level will be tougher than the previous level. All the participants will be given a common problem statement. Testing one’s programming logic. For ex: print a pattern, etc.
: This will be judged on the number of correct answers and the cut off(depending on the number of registrations).
This level will be judged on the basis of complete execution(i.e zero errors) and least time taken. The first 10 contestants finishing their code with no errors will proceed to next level.
This level will be tougher than the previous level. This level again will be judged on the basis of complete execution(i.e zero errors) and least time taken. The participants finishing their code, first and second, without any errors will be announced the winners.
1. Individual participation only.
2. There will be two winners. 1st place and 2nd place.
3. Any access to the net will be discouraged. Participants found doing so, will be disqualified immediately.
4. Participant must be present for the event at the specified time. Absent participant will be automatically disqualified.
5. Any misbehavior from the participants during the event may lead to disqualifications.
6. All participants are required to report 30 minutes before the event starts.
7. Every participant should have their college ID card or at least one proof of identity.
8. All the teams are required to bring the registration receipt with them.
9. In case of any inconvenience or doubts during the competiton, participants are required to seek the help of the volunteers present.
10. All rights are reserved with the TESLA committee.
11. In case of any disputes, the final word will remain with the organizers. Decision of the judges will be final.
Java is one of the most commonly used languages in our coding world. Java is the source of android and we are read once again to test our knowledge of this language. We also have some puzzles for you to solve. So, get ready all Java Genies!!
We are here with a competition to test our Java skills. It will no complex Java, but all the basics about it.