Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
Round 1: This round will be the elimination round. The participants will be given a task of blind coding and error detection.
Blind Coding: The participants are supposed to code with their monitors off.
Error Detection: The participants are supposed to find all the errors from a given printed code.
For example factorials,arrays,etc.
Round 2:This round is all about Treasure hunt .The teams will be given clues in the form of C/C++ codes.The output of the given codes will guide you to the next clue.This round will comprise of only the screened participants with a raised level of codes.
For example, codes consisting of arrays,pointers,etc.
Round 1:The team will be screened according to the points obtained in the mentioned tasks.
Round 2:The team that completes the task 1st amongst all the teams will be announced as the winner.
1) 2 or 3 participants in each group.
2) There will be 2 winners; first and second place.
3) Any access to the net will be discouraged.Participants found doing so, will be disqualified immediately.
4) Any misbehaviour from the participants during the event may lead to disqualification.
5) Participants must be present for the event at the specified time. Absent participants will be automatically disqualified.
6) All participants are required to report 30 minutes before the event starts.
7) Every participant should have their college ID card or atleast one proof of identity.
8) All the teams are required to bring the registration receipt with them.
9) In case of any inconvenience or doubts during the competition, participants are required to seek the help of the volunteers present.
10) All rights are reserved with the TESLA committee.
11) In case of any disputes, final word will remain with the organizers. Decision of the judges will be final.
Let us find C! This event is a fusion of Treasure hunt and C/C++. Just like a normal treasure hunt you will be given clues that will be in the form of C/C++ codes.The codes given as clues will be basic C/C++ codes.