Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
• All participants will take part in all tasks in round 1. They will be given different time slots on day 1 and must report in those time slots only.
• Participants qualifying for the next round will be contacted at the end of day 1.
Qualified candidates will be given a common time to report on day 2.
Round 1 (Day 1):
Task 1 : NFS Most Wanted race. NO RESTART.
Task 2 : Finding the code(C++) with most errors.• Codes have to be arranged in descending order of the number of errors.
Task 3 : Counter Strike- 5 rounds vs. bots.
Round 2 (Day 2):
Task 1: Executing a code picked at random(level – Moderate). Evaluation on time basis and marks allocated for different tasks. Any programming language will do.
Task 2: An NFS Most Wanted race. Each participant will get 2 tries to obtain the least possible time.
Task 3 : Counter Strike- 10 rounds vs. bots.
• Round 1: Each participant in his/her group of participants (which are alotted the same time slot) will we judged relatively. All participants will get a score from 1 to 10 in all 3 tasks respectively. The total score of the participant will be a cumulative of these 3 tasks.
• Round 2: There will be a one winner for task 1 and one for tasks 2 and 3 combined (cumulative score will be calculated here). All the qualifying participants for round 2(from the first round) get to perform all 3 tasks no matter what the result of these tasks. Winners will be awarded the prizes on day 2 itself. (NOTE: One person cannot win both prizes.)
Registration Fees: Rs.100 (Tentative)
Prizes: Cash/Gift vouchers.
1. Individual Participation only.
2. Any access to the internet is discouraged. Participants found doing so, will be disqualified immediately.
3. All Participants are required to report 10 min before the event starts, to the reporting desk.
4. Every participant should have his college id card or at least one proof of identity.
5. All the participants are required to bring their registration receipt with them. •
6. In case of any inconvenience, participants are required to seek one of volunteers present.
7. Any misbehavior of participant during event/rounds may lead to disqualification.
This event is designed to test the coding skills of the participants while having fun. Hence, having gaming skills(NFS and CS) are an integral part of this event for the participants too. The competition is divided into 2 rounds , each round includes some specific set of tasks. The various tasks will test your gaming and coding skills besides your speed and efficiency.