Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
• This round serves as the elimination round. Participants will be given a puzzle to solve.
• Participants must unscramble the given puzzle in order to find a list of suspects and their personas.
• Participants will be given certain algorithms to solve which will lead them to the next clue in order to solve the murder mystery.
• The difficulty level of algorithms will go on increasing with each clue.
• This round will be judged on the basis of time and accuracy.
• First 20 participants (depending upon the number of entries) who correctly put together the puzzle will qualify for Round 2.
• This round will also be judged on the basis of time and accuracy.
• Whoever exposes the murderer first wins!!!
• Candidates can participate in Teams of 2 or 3 or individually.
• 20 minutes will be given for the round 1.
• 30 minutes will be given for the round 2.
• All Participants are required to report 30 min before the event starts, to the reporting desk.
• Every participant should have his college id card or at least one proof of identity.
• All the participants are required to bring their registration receipt with them.
• In case of any inconvenience, participants are required to seek one of volunteers present.
• Any misbehavior of participant during event/rounds may lead to disqualification.
• Participants must be present during the event at the specified time. Absent participants will be automatically disqualified.
• Participants are required to stay up to date with the website.
• All the rights are reserved with TESLA 2016 committee.
• In case of any disputes, final wording will remain with the organizers. Decision of the judges is final.
• Any damage to college property will be seen to by higher authority and dealt with accordingly.
If you have the adroitness,
Come DECRYPT and DECODE ‘coz THE HUNT IS ON!!!
There is a psycho serial killer doing the rounds. It is your mission to unmask him using algorithms and knack for puzzle solving.