Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
One can participate with their own robot adhering to the following specifications:
Size & Weight Limits: The weight of the robot should not be exceed more than 3kg &
dimensions must not be greater than (30x30x30)cm. Dimensional & Weight limits for robots
shall be strictly enforced.
In case the power supply to the robot has to be wired, it will be provided by the organizing
Only DC motors can be used, maximum 12V for each motor.
1. Individual Entry or Candidates can participate in teams of maximum 3 students per
All Participants are required to report 30 min before the event
starts, to the reporting desk.
2. Every participant should have his college id card or at least one
proof of identity.
3. All the teams are required to bring the registration receipt with
4. In case of any inconvenience, participants are required to seek
one of volunteers present.
5. Any misbehaviour of participant during event/rounds may lead
6. Participants must be present during the event at the specified
time. Absent participants will be automatically disqualified.
7. Participants are required to stay up to date with the website.
All the rights are reserved with TESLA 2016 committee.
You are not allowed to use mobile internet simultaneously
during the event.
8. In case of any disputes, final wording will remain with the
organizers. Decision of the judges is final.
9. Any damage to college property will be seen to by higher
authority and dealt with accordingly.
Roborace is a very interesting event in which a person will control the robot to complete the
track in the least time.
Participants will be provided with a wired bot, but they are free to use their own bot (wired or
wireless) within the certain specifications.
One participant will race at a particular time. Time utilized to complete the track will be
The participant who completes the task in least time will be declared as the winner.