Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
1. Teams of two pilots grouped into a team are judged upon a cumulative team time or other team-based scoring criteria.
2.Time limit of 3 min per team.
3.Registration fee Rs.150/- per team.
4.Practice: Pilots may practice at the designated practice fields before the event. Practice runs may be timed.
5.Qualifiers: Competitions may include one or more rounds of qualifiers, with either seeding or advancement as a result of best single lap time or best complete race time.
6.Mains: Competitions may include one or more rounds of main heats, with best complete race time order deciding advancement to finals.
7.Finals: Pilots who advance from the mains compete in finals, with best complete race time, finishing order or a points-based system based on finishing order deciding final results.
1. Competition Name :- GAME OF DRONES.
2. Drone model No :- LEAD HONOR LH-X10/X16.
3. Type of Game :- TECHNICAL EVENT.
4. Reference Through Map Of The Game.
5. Different map or task for different rounds.