Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
1. The event is a E&TC engineering quiz. All E&TC engineering related questions ranging from basic Electronics engineering to Programming shall be asked.
2. Maximum of 2 participants are allowed per team.
3. There will be 3 rounds of quizzing in all.
4. First round will be of a written elimination round, wherein 10 maximum scoring teams among as many participating shall qualify for the next round on the basis of marks and time.
5. The next round may be oral rounds and the chronology for the same will be declared at the time of the event.
6. The last round may be buzzer rounds and the winner will be declare.
7. The rules for the written round and other rounds in general will be declared to the participants at the time of the event.
8. The entire event shall be presided by one or more judges and in case of any discrepancy their decision would be final and binding.
9. CAUTION:- If any team member is found to carry out any unfair practices like using mobile phones or chits during the event, the team shall be disqualified from the event on the spot.
10. NOTE: The participants shall bring valid ID cards of their respective colleges at the time of the event.
ENTC Engineers, it’s time to show your engineering knowledge to the world.
If you think so, come and participate in this E&TC engineering quiz to test your E&TC IQ against participants from colleges nationwide, here at Tesla’16.