Developed by Najmuddin Kapadia, Animesh Bote, Akshay Bande| Team Tesla
This round serves as the elimination round. A Team will present POWERPOINT PRESENTATION On SMART CITY . What they think of how the smart city should be , what are the basic amenities that are required to make a city smart and they have to explain their PPT to the jury members . Max time for Presentation of PPT will be 7 min. Every Person in the team should be interactive and answerable to the questions asked by jury members.( they can even make model to support their PPT presentation NOT COMPULSORY)
It will be judged on the basis of time , Presentation and Explanation of PPT , Appropriate Answers to the respective Questions by the jury Member.
A Classroom equipped with projector facility, mic facility, speaker.
1. Team as well as Individual participant.
2. There will one winner.
3. Participants must be present for the event at the specified time. Absent participants will be disqualified.
4. Any misbehaviour from the participant during the event may lead to disqualification.
5. All participants are required to report 30 minutes before the event strats.
6. All the participants must have their college id or at least one proof of identity.
7. All the teams are required to bring the registration receipt with them.
8. In case of any inconvience or doubts during the competition , participants are requested to seek the help of volunteers.
10. All rights are reserved to TESLA committee.
11. In case of any dispute , the final word will remain with the organizers . decision of the judges will be final.
A Smart Village is a bundle of dozens of services delivered effectively to the residents and business in an efficient manner. These services could be location specific depending on the demography of the village and occupation of the residents. These services such as Power, Water, Buildings, Retail, Health Care etc were built used to upgrade the existing ones and in building the new ones. This requires standardisation , use of IT and Sensor Network.